An excellent ONLINE study-aid for the helper, apprentice, or electrician in preparing for the Masters Electrical Exam. This Online Course will prepare you for both, the "open book" or code book related questions and the new "no book" (formally titled closed book) questions. It also includes the most popular electrical exam formats (number of questions, time allowed, etc.) and is the best way to study the Code book as it forces you to find the answers in the time limit.
Written by Ray Holder and published by Brown Technical Publications. Brown has taken its 70 years of knowledge to combine all of the best and most comprehensive study prep book for Journeymen on the market.
- 10 Open Book Practice Exams with Answers
- 2 Complete Final Exams with Answers & Analysis
- Helpful Tips to Pass the Test
- Simulated Exams to give you the experience you need to pass
- A downloadable copy of all the material in the 2014 Masters Electrician Study Guide!