2023 Practical Calculations for Electricians - Online Course
An excellent ONLINE study-aid based on the 2023 National Electrical Code NEC® with ten practice calculations exams consisting of 25 questions each and a final exam of 100 questions, plus simulated exams to give you the experience you need to pass. This online electrical calculations course covers most topics that are included on all Journeyman and Master Electricians exams such as:
- Conductor sizing and protection
- Voltage drop
- Demand loads
- Box and conduit sizing
- Overcurrent protection
- Residential and commercial load calculations
The online course includes:
- Ten 25 Question PDF Practice Exams with Answers
- 100 Question PDF Final Exam with Answers and Analysis
- Simulated Computer-Based Exams to give you the experience you need to pass
- Helpful Tips to Pass the Test
- A downloadable copy of all the material in the 2023 Practical Calculations for Electricians book
- Android and iOS Compatible - Complete the course on your phone, anytime or anywhere.
This comprehensive electrical calculations online course is based on the 2023 NEC® and contains complete coverage of core concepts of electrical calculations needed by every electrician. This course is arranged with topic-by-topic organization and step-by-step calculation procedures giving the electrician insight and understanding to solving mathematical problems. The course will familiarize you with formulas and calculations for branch circuits, AC motors, voltage drop, power factor, conductors, boxes & raceways, appliances, dwellings, commercial occupancies, and many more topics.